Having trouble with your project management? Documents kept in too many places? Or perhaps your team is scattered and can’t effectively share information. Are you cobbling together a solution with Excel, Dropbox, or cloud based task management apps, and still items fall through the cracks?
We understand, and we have been there ourselves. In fact it took us several years to figure out exactly what project management system we needed, and how to build it. If you don’t have years to devote to this process, we invite you to benefit from our experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
You have probably heard of SharePoint, but may not be sure if it can help you, or if you can afford it. You’ve most likely seen solutions for larger companies, which can be costly, and very involved.
The good news is that SharePoint is scalable and affordable. And in this webinar, we are going to show you exactly how you can use it to solve your project management challenges.
You should attend this webinar if you are part of a company with 10 or more employees, have a broken project management system, or no system at all, and have heard of SharePoint, but are not sure how it would work for you.
In this webinar, we will teach you:
- How to use SharePoint for project management
- How to avoid the one stumbling block facing everyone who is new to SharePoint
- Exactly how to build the SharePoint pm template that it took us 5 years to conceive, and another 3 to fine tune.
- How to involve your entire team (not just the project manager) in EFFECTIVELY managing the project
- And finally, how to get SharePoint for your office in an unexpectedly inexpensive and easy way, WITHOUT incurring extra costs for updates